Meeting Space and Event Facilities near Washington D.C.
Creative and Inspiring Meeting Space in National Harbor
When it comes to meeting space near Washington, D.C., Aloft Washington National Harbor dares to be different. For one, the hotel is located on the Potomac River in Maryland, about fifteen minutes from downtown DC, an exhilarating setting which makes all the difference.
Enjoy One-of-a-Kind Event Facilities in National Harbor
Choose between our spacious, light-filled "Tactic" and "Strategic" meeting rooms designed to add energy and freshness to any gathering. Enjoy state-of-the art audiovisual gadgetry, including a sleek, 50-inch flat-panel plasma TV with a laptop hook-up and DVD player for presentations that dazzle. Stay connected with free WiFi Internet whether you’re in your room, by the splash pool, or sipping a drink in the Wxyz bar— because who knows where inspiration will strike? For receptions and team-building events, our second-floor “Backyard” with fire pit is as unique a DC meeting space as you’re likely to find. At Aloft we believe that once you set the stage, the ideas will flow.
- Over 5,000 square feet of versatile meeting space
- "Tactic" and "Strategic" meeting rooms
- 50-inch plasma television and state-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
- Complimentary property-wide WiFi Internet access
- Modern in-touch business center
- Outdoor “Backyard” and fire pit
- Creative catering and meeting planning
- Spacious executive suites
- Projection screens for presentations and video
- Space for groups of up to 70 people
Well-Designed Meeting Space and Event Facilities in National Harbor
When you host your event at Aloft, you'll impress and inspire your guests as well as yourself. Environment can make a big difference when it comes to brainstorming, creating and getting down to business. Along with a fantastic environment, we have the professional service and modern tools designed to make your event an absolute hit. To request more information about our Washington, D.C. meeting space, send an email to Abraham Lobo at: email@example.com or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.