Alluring National Harbor, MD Hotel Deals and Washington D.C. Vacation Packages
Special Offers from Aloft Washington National Harbor
Celebrate your style in the DC area's hottest waterfront community! Perched along the Potomac River, we are steps from food and fun, easily accessible from all airports, and just 15 minutes from downtown DC.
Get Around Easier! Enjoy the free National Harbor shuttle that takes you to King Street Metro Station every 30 minutes between 6:30am - 8:30pm. Picks up right across the street! Also take advantage of the water taxi service that connects National Harbor to Alexandria. Call us to get the full scoop.
Why Stress About Travel Planning? At Aloft Washington National Harbor, we want to make travel planning easy for you. This spring enjoy the Food & Wine Festival May 4-6. Book our lowest rates of the season over the dates below. Click here to book today.
- May 5-16, 19-23, 26-30
- June 23-26
Twice as nice.
Go ahead and take more: it’s the SPG® Double Take promotion. Register now and start earning on the double.
- Earn double Starpoints® at more than 1,000 participating Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide
- Receive 500 additional bonus Starpoints for each eligible booking made through the spg.com mobile site, the SPG® App for iPhone® or the SPG App for Android™
Register by June 30, 2013 and earn May 1 – July 31, 2013.
Already registered? Reserve your stay.
SPG Breakfast Plus
As a Starwood Preferred Guest® member, enjoy exclusive added value for your next stay with SPG® Breakfast Plus. Receive:
- 35%* off stays Thursday – Sunday
- A $10 food and beverage credit to re:fuel
Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Valid for stays through 2013. Blackout dates apply.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
*35% discount is taken off of RACK rates. Best available rate will be given if lower than 35% off RACK.
Better Tomorrows - Stay One Night and the Next is 40% Off
Tomorrow is looking up - for every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next for 40% off. Simply choose to stay two nights or more... and your tomorrows will be much better!
- Arrive Thursday - Sunday for stays now through December 31, 2013
A Fresh Start to Your Day
A-waken to a hot a breakfast that will fill you up and get you a-go-going. Book our bed and breakfast package and receive:
- American breakfast for two
- Rates from $159
- Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and ask for promotion code WDC to stay and play!
All About You
Celebrate 'you' in a-list style with free-flowing fun and a cool, hip vibe. Stay and play for two or three nights with Aloft Hotels and pay rates equal to your birth year.
- First night: rates starting at $269 per night
- Second or third night: rates equal to your birth year! (Born in 1948? Your second and third nights are only $48!)
- The offer is valid for two-night stays
- Valid for all day of week arrivals
- Rates for second and third night stays will be confirmed at check-in upon presentation of valid ID.
- Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and reference promotion code NBR to make your reservation today.
A Monumental Steal
This deal is our way of saying thanks for your service to our country. Enjoy one of our two special government packages plus enjoy free WiFi in your guest room, 24/7 shuttle services, and free local and toll-free calls. A valid government employee ID is required at check-in.
Grab-n-Go Breakfast plus $25 AMEX/Visa Gift Card - Book online or call 866-716-8143 and mention GOB to book this offer. RESERVE
Grab-n-Go Breakfast plus Free Parking - Book online or call 866-716-8143 and mention GOPARK to book this offer. RESERVE
* Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 14 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Have We Got The Perfect Washington DC Hotel Special For You!
What’s all the buzz about in the Nation’s Capital? Aloft Washington National Harbor - a cool beacon of modern design and style overlooking the Potomac River in Maryland, just fifteen minutes from downtown DC.