Neat Stuff at Our Luxury Hotels in DC
For the traveler open to possibilities, Aloft Washington National Harbor is a fresh, fun, forward-thinking alternative. Breeze into a hotel that offers more than a comfy bed and a friendly smile, and enjoy a whole new travel experience. Energy flows and personalities mingle in a setting that combines urban-influenced design, accessible technology, and a social scene that’s always abuzz.
Energizing public spaces draw you from your room to socialize, or just enjoy the hum of activity as you do your own thing. Sip a drink, read the paper, or work on your laptop in the re:mix(SM) lounge or w xyz(SM) bar, where lighting and music change throughout the day to set the perfect mood. The hotel’s open flow of features and help-yourself services inspire you to step outside the one-size-fits-all travel routine. Customize your stay and celebrate your style in a place where anything can happen.
Aahh…breathe deep at Aloft. This hotel is smoke-free.
Our Maryland Luxury Hotel's Amenities
At Aloft Washington National Harbor, we take you from wake-up call to last call with ease. High-tech help and lots of do-it-yourself options give you the freedom to control and customize your travel adventure.
It’s all about simplicity and ease of execution: from hotel-wide complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access, to self-serve kiosks for check-in and even printing your next flight’s boarding pass, our Washington D.C. luxury hotel's got everything you need to stay connected. Discover flexible facilities and pioneering programs that keep up with today’s non-stop lifestyle. Plus the personal touch of our relaxed yet always ready-to-help attitude. So say goodbye to the mundane hotel of the past—and hello to a new destination sensation.
Get information about our courtesy shuttle, including schedule routes, and availability. As of Saturday, April 13th, 2013 the Courtesy Shuttle will operate between National Harbor and King Street Metro Station ONLY. Shuttle will run 7‐days a week, on the half hour every hour between 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Nearby Indoor Self-Parking USD 13 per day
- Shopping Nearby
- Sundry Shop
- Elevator Instructions in Braille
- Disabled Accessible Facilities
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- Express Check-In and Check-Out
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Cash Machine (ATM)
- Local Business/Service Suggestions
- Nearby Indoor Self-Parking $13 USD per day
- Laundry Service
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up Service Available
- arf(SM) pet program
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Get information about our courtesy shuttle, including schedule routes and availability. As of Saturday, April 13th, 2013 the Courtesy Shuttle will operate between National Harbor and King Street Metro Station ONLY. Shuttle will run 7‐days a week, on the half hour every hour between 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Have an electric car? Aloft Washington National Harbor offers the perfect parking solution just for you! Our garage offers Plug-In Electric Vehicle charging stations.
- Copy/Printing Service
- 24-Hour Business Center
Recreation & Entertainment
- Games and TVs in Lounge
- Live at Aloft Hotels
- Pool Table
- re:charge(SM) gym
- splash indoor pool
- re:mix(SM) lounge
- hotel-wide internet access (Free)
- Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms (Free)
Redefining Expectations For Luxury Hotels in MD
Discover a new kind of hot spot among Washington, DC luxury hotels. From or wide array of fresh and eclectic on-site dining to our outstanding loft-like accommodations to our 1,600-square-foot gym and indoor heated splash pool, we offer a travel experience that is anything but ordinary. Arrange your Washington DC luxury hotel booking directly through this site for exceptional rates.