ARRIVE & EXPLORE: A NATIONAL HARBOR HOTEL
Celebrate your style in the DC area's hottest waterfront community! Perched along the Potomac River, Aloft Washington National Harbor is steps away from food and fun, easily accessible from all airports, and just 15 minutes from downtown DC.
STAY & PLAY: PUBLIC SPACESMeet & mingle with friends at our w xyz(SM) bar, grab a sweet, savory, or healthy snack from re:fuel by Aloft(SM), our 24/7 pantry, or play in our re:mix(SM) lounge. Plus, you can always stay connected with complimentary hotel-wide wireless Internet access!
REST & REFRESH: ALOFT ROOMS
Breeze into one of the Aloft rooms, featuring ultra-comfortable signature beds, an over-sized shower head, custom amenities by Bliss Spa, and more. The plug & play connectivity station charges all your electronics and links to the 42" LCD TV to maximize work and play.
A FRESH FACE AMONG HOTELS IN NATIONAL HARBOR, MD
What’s all the buzz about in the Nation’s Capital? Aloft Washington National Harbor—a cool beacon of modern design and style overlooking the Potomac River in Maryland, just fifteen minutes from downtown DC.
- Tanger Outlet is now OPEN!
- The Aloft Washington National Harbor offers guests assistance over text message! So the next time you are out to dinner or planning ahead during a long work meeting and think to yourself, "I need extra towels in my guest room," or "I wonder what the best Italian restaurant is nearby," help is only a text message away! Kipsu text number is: 301-710-0699.
- By 2020, our goal is to reduce our energy consumption by 30% and our water consumption by 20% per available room. You can help us achieve our goals by participating in our "Make a Green Choice" Program.
- "Make a Green Choice" is our guestroom sustainability program that reduces water consumption, energy usage and helps keep chemicals out of the environment. By declining housekeeping service for just one night, guests can save: 1) Almost 40 gallons of water; 2) Enough electricity to run a laptop for 10 hours; 3) 25,000 BTU's of natural gas; 4) 7 oz. of chemicals.
- Our guests are afforded the power to drive this conservation effort and are given the choice to decide if and to what extent they want to participate during their stay. For each eligible night, guests will receive a $5 food and beverage voucher or 250 Starpoints.
- Water Taxi Direct from National Harbor to the National Mall and Georgetown. Water Taxi info here.
- Parking is located at Mariner Passage Garage. Instructions if a guest elects to add parking to their bill: 1) Inform our Front Desk Talent that you desire to add parking to your bill. 2) As you enter the parking garage, press the button for a ticket. 3) When exiting the parking garage, insert the paper ticket you received followed by your room key. 4) If you are returning back, press the button for another ticket and repeat the exiting procedure. $13 USD daily parking fee applies.