The Finest Among National Harbor Hotels - Aloft National Harbor
Aloft Washington D.C. National Harbor is a Category 4 destination in Starwood Preferred Guest®—Starwood’s frequent stay program allowing members to earn and redeem Starpoints® at award-winning hotels and resorts worldwide. Starwood Preferred Guests enjoy the best hotels, faster accumulation and better redemption.
Unique Among Hotels at the National Harbor
Among hotels near Washington D.C., Aloft National Harbor is the only one designed for travelers open to new possibilities. Perched on the banks of the Potomac River and only fifteen minutes from downtown Washington D.C., our National Harbor, MD hotel's proud to offer a modern, fresh, and fun departure from the typical, button-downed vibe among other hotels near Washington DC and the Metro. Come see why everyone’s abuzz.
What's So Intriguing About Aloft National Harbor?
Maybe it’s the loft-inspired, ultra-modern design or the edgy mixing and mingling spot, Wxyz bar. Could be the stylish accommodations—an airy blend of waterfront elegance and tech-savvy comfort. Then there’s the neighborhood—the Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, and Capitals play right in our backyard and the National Mall and monuments gleam from a stone’s throw away while the fabulous shopping, dining, and nightlife of National Harbor beckon from just outside our doors. Humming with the free-flowing energy of discovery and interaction, our DC boutique hotel invites you to try a whole new travel experience.
The hotel is committed to demonstrating best practices in sustainable, efficient and innovative environmental practices. Our management team continues to develop ways the Aloft Washington National Harbor can be more environmentally friendly. Aloft green initiatives include the Plug & Stay promotion, and the Blow Wind Blow renewable wind power initiative. Learn how you save money on these green initiatives by clicking on the bolded text.
A Few of Our National Harbor, MD Hotel's Perks
- Perched on the Potomac River’s eastern shore, overlooking Old Town Alexandria
- Only fifteen minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and steps from the sprawling Gaylord National convention center
- In the heart of National Harbor’s scenic marina, offering exhilarating outdoor activities, chic shopping, and vibrant dining and nightlife
- Just seven miles from Reagan National Airport (DCA) and under an hour from Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Arf(SM) pet program: Animals are more than fun—they’re family too! So bring Fido, Rover, or Spot along. Our program offers a dog bed, bowl, woof-alicious treats, and toys. *If your dog weighs more than 40 pounds, please contact the hotel directly to discuss a waiver.
- Get information about our courtesy shuttle, including schedule routes and availability. As of Saturday, April 13th, 2013 the Courtesy Shuttle will operate between National Harbor and King Street Metro Station ONLY. Shuttle will run 7‐days a week, on the half hour every hour between 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Offering Chinese Starwood Personalized Travel Services: including an in-hotel Chinese specialist; Chinese language assistance; a tea kettle, noodles and slippers for home-like conveniences; familiar foods including congee, noodles and rice
- Have an electric car? Aloft Washington National Harbor offers the perfect parking solution just for you! Our garage offers Plug-In Electric Vehicle charging stations.
- Parking is located at Mariner Passage Garage. Instructions if a guest elects to add parking to their bill: 1) Inform our Front Desk Talent that you desire to add parking to your bill. 2) As you enter the parking garage, press the button for a ticket. 3) When exiting the parking garage, insert the paper ticket you received followed by your room key. 4) If you are returning back, press the button for another ticket and repeat the exiting procedure. $13 USD daily parking fee applies.
A Fresh, New Face Among Hotels in National Harbor, MD
What’s all the buzz about in the Nation’s Capital? Aloft Washington National Harbor—a cool beacon of modern design and style overlooking the Potomac River in Maryland, just fifteen minutes from downtown DC.
Book your Washington DC hotel reservation directly through this site for exceptional rates.